SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_805314689

Timothy Oulton Reviews

Jenson
last month

I'm considering the Scambler sectional in leather from Timothy Oulton but for the most part have not been able to find any reviews, positive or negative. I found 3 negative reviews total. However, they have a high Trust Pilot score but most of the reviews there relate to the in-store service and not the products.

I know he is a designer and his sofas are made in China. However, I sat on the Scambler and it was very comfortable and had the perfect dimensions I had been looking for. So I don't mind paying a premium for the name and the design, which I love, if the couch will last.

However, I'm concerned about the durability of the leather and the cushions. Does anyone have feed back on his sofas.

I've also attached some photos from the negative review and a second hand sale of one of his leather couches. For the second hand sale photos, is that type of wear and tear typical of leather? or will it eventually turn into the photo of the negative review in which the material was destroyed? Are these possibly the rare exceptions as there would be more negative reviews and photos available if his products were not good quality?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Comment

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County