SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laceyvail

Great customer service from McKay Nursery

I ordered an Amelanchier 'Autumn Brilliance' from McKay Nursery--first time to deal with them. It was shipped Fed Ex last week and was supposed to arrive first April 5, then April 6. I was home all day but it was never delivered. I sent an email at the end of the day Saturday, and was astonished to get a phone call on Sunday morning from Tom Bergan, owner or manager, who had seen my email and decided I'd probably be happy not to have to wait until Monday to hear from them. He promised to look into it first thing Monday morning, and around 11:30 this morning he phoned again to say that Fed Ex still claimed it was delivered. I live in a tiny town with 2 streets and maybe 20 houses. I had checked with my neighbors and it hadn't been placed on their porches and it certainly hadn't been stolen--never happens here.

Tom said the nursery would ship it again today, and I requested another carrier because Fed Ex is notoriously bad around here--as opposed to UPS which is very good. McKay will ship this time by USPS.

Now, that's great customer service!

Comments (8)