SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathyc_z10

California Coastal Rose Society rare rose auction--save the date!

kathyc_z10
last year

hi all,

Posting an announcement about the upcoming California Coastal Rose Society rare rose auction April 16 so no one misses out! https://www.ccrsauction.com/index.php

(Some of you may remember me, I have been posting off and on this forum for about 15 years now whenever I am not too busy with my boys, work, garden, house, etc... )

After attending a few California Coastal Rose Society auctions in person, I joined the society as a member in early 2022. The society's mission to preserve old roses really resonated with me, plus the members are all very nice people!

Below is the info on the upcoming Spring auction. Check out the list of roses offered--some interesting ones that you really don't see anymore. Out of commerce Ralph Moore roses, Striped Queen Elizabeth- a sport of Queen Elizabeth that Kim Rupert @roseseek discovered- Lemon Chiffon, a rose that was once thought extinct, old hybrid teas, and many-petaled OGRs. Proceeds go to continue the preservation of rare roses.

California Coastal Rose Society Rare and Unusual Roses Auction

April 16, 2023

10 am - 3 pm

El Corazon Senior Center

California Coastal Rose Society auction website: https://www.ccrsauction.com/index.php

67 roses are currently listed for the silent auction. You can download a bid form sand email it in to indicate your highest bid. The entire list of live auction plants has not been uploaded yet.

Ways to bid:

==> Bid silently April 1 - April 14 (fill out the bidding sheet and send it via email). The CCRS will ship to you.

==> Attend in person for both the silent and live auction at the El Corazon Senior Center ( 3302 Senior Center Drive, Oceanside, CA 92054). Silent and live auction plants will be on view from 10:00 am. Silent auction bidding (in person) from 10am-12pm. Live auction will begin at 1:30 pm. We do offer ways to bid in real time through a proxy.

If anyone is local, I will see you there! If you can't make it, we will be holding another auction in the Fall. Have fun looking! =)

Comments (9)