SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hidiho

Restoration Hardware is good at taking orders, not fulfilling orders

heidi russell
3 years ago

Did you know that Restoration Hardware sources it's products from 3rd and 2nd world countries? Did you know that when they say your item is shipped that means it has been put on a container ship half-way around the world? Did you know that they don't have anyone who can fix a defective item (touch up paint, fix hardware, etc). Did you know that if you order a vanity with NO top, it comes with a sink? That sounds fine except when that sink is backordered for months and you can't get your vanity because the SKUs are connected and one can't ship without the other?

After learning all these things the hard way... I will no longer be ordering from RH for my clients.

BTW, I ordered 5 vanities - two had to be cancelled because mysteriously they became backordered 2 months after I ordered them; one came with one drawer that was primed but not painted to match the other drawers; and two are indefinitely delayed. I've called at least 10 times and every week I'm told, "you should get a call next week for delivery". They have no idea when I'll get the vanities. AND to make matters worse, I ordered a WHITE vanity which is a SPECIAL ORDER COLOR (?) and I cannot return it. They have my two $ and I have NO vanity.

Comment

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor