SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_25475728

Hot Pepper seeds for trade

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Right at this moment i have various mild, hot and super hot peppers seeds for trade: I am looking for something interesting and unique. The first list is seeds available now and the second list is seeds available in September, third will be December 2015.

All my seeds are stored in epindorf tubes placed in a semi-closed mason jar surrounded by silica beads to ensure preservation.

Seeds for trade now:

Atomic Starfish (I have hundreds of seeds grown in perfect conditions from a green house, fertilized weekly with 20-20-20. Was on 16 hour light cycle with heat ranges from 28-33 degrees Celsius , i had over 60 pods on a plant standing 6.3 feet as wide and tall as a full sized refrigerator, beautiful!)

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia - (Hydroponically started transferred to outdoor - 30 seeds roughly remain after gifts to friends and starting this season)

Charleston - Hybridized in Charleston, SC USA to grow 15 inches tall while producing upwards to 10 pounds of pods - Produces long hot pods. I had pods nearly 8 inches in length in my hydroponics system. (Hydroponically started transferred to outdoor, roughly 50 seeds remain)

In production now and ready for September to trade:

Aleppo

Yellow Fatali

Peach Bhut Jolokia

Prik Chi Faa

Peter Pepper

Turkish Charleston

What I'm looking for:

Im interested in anything, send me a list ill do the research see which i am more interested in and we can trade. However, I'm not too interested in turkish peppers such as other variations of Charleston. I am interested in rare types such white varieties, hybrids (chocolate bhutlah crossed with scorpion), i am even interested in some ornamental peppers depending how beautiful it can become(taste doesn't matter for ornamentals to me i won't eat them)

Seeds I'm starting September and will be ready in december/january contact me anytime to determine trade volume and type:

Jonas Bain Strain,

Big Green (Turkish Cayenne I believe)

White Fatali

Comments (13)

Sponsored
More Discussions