SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cliff_brazil_gw

Fresh -dried Ugu(Fluted Pumkin leaves,pods,and seeds available

cliff-brazil
13 years ago

I have ample supplies of ugu leaves and seeds for sale.Please contact me for shipment.

Regards,

Cliff-Brazil

Comments (32)

• mrs.b_in_wy
    13 years ago

Welcome Cliff. I did a little research, and these sound very interesting. I wonder how they'd do in Wyoming...

Since you just registered yesterday, you may wish to know Garden Web does not allow advertising. Trading is welcome, though.

• naeemah1000
    9 years ago

Cliff-Brazil Can you email me at naeemah_redmond@hotmail.com regarding Ugu thank you.

• glitterbuyers
    7 years ago

Cliff please email me at glitterbuyers @gmail.com will like to buy ugu seeds.

thank you

• mibeard25
    7 years ago

Hello, cliff, please, which country are you shipping from? because I'm interested in buying some of the Ugu seeds now. I live in Italy!!! Please, reply as soon as to read. Thanks!

• Amy Tuley
    7 years ago

I know this was posted back in 2010 and I'm not sure if you have any seeds left but if you do could you email me at osobreeze@gmail.com

• clariceuche
    6 years ago

Am interested in ugu seed.please email me at clariceuche@hotmail.com.

• sandra madubuike
    6 years ago

Hello cliff. Please I want to order some ugu seed

Please email me at sandraemadubuike@gmail.com

• Sarah Babbitt
    6 years ago

Hi Cliff, was wondering if you still sell Ugu seeds. I am very intereseted. Hope to hear from you soon.

• HU-132994680
    5 years ago

Hello ,

pls were you able to get Ugwu seeds? I live in australia n I am very interested please reach me on topepajg@yahoo.com

thank you

• Ada Ezissi
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Really want the seed. Contact adaezissi@hotmail.

• nadum charles
    4 years ago

I want ugwu seeds abeg. nadum.charles@gmail.com

• Jelilat Adebayo
    4 years ago

i dont know if this thread is still active but pls i need ugu seeds too i live in canada.

• HU-80338765
    3 years ago

I live in West Virginia and am interested in some seed for this fluted pumpkin how do I get them

• motunde0733
    3 years ago

I’m interested in some of the Ugu seeds. My email motunde07@gmail.com

• PRO
    none
    3 years ago

I would like to purchase ugu seeds. Please contact me @ stewbid1@gmail.com.

• Dynamic NGO
    3 years ago

Hello, I am interested in purchasing some ugu seeds if you still have them available. my email- stopinusa@gmail.com. Thanks

• HU-814600566
    3 years ago

I am interested in Ugu seed, you can reach me at: adraineo.east@yahoo.com. Be safe

• Stella 4real
    3 years ago

Anyone who can help to ship some ugu seeds to Italy should kindly contact me on adesorry@gmail.com. Thanks

• HU-325007889
    3 years ago

I can Supply any quantity of ugu seed. Reach me at; bpedzo93@gmail.com

• HU-80338765
    3 years ago

I would also want to buy some Ugu seeds markrosenbergwv@gmail.com

• PRO
    True North Tropical
    3 years ago

hello, I am on an adventure to grow an African garden in cold climate Canada. I have some Ugu, Green, hot peppers & ewedu seeds. I can mail them to you worldwide. I would have more tropical seeds in the summer so be sure to follow & turn notifications on to be notified. The website is under construction, you can DM @truenorthtropical on Instagram & facebook for available seeds. @Stella 4real, @motunde0733 @Dynamic NGO @nadum charles @HU-132994680 @HU-80338765, @HU-80338765 @Jelilat Adebayo

• Ejike
    3 years ago

Hi. Do you have Ugu

• PRO
    True North Tropical
    3 years ago

Hello @Ejike, Ugu seed is out of stock now. I would post an update when we have new stock.

• HU-859134331
    2 years ago

Is anyone responding to all these requests?

• HU-797042174
    2 years ago

@ Dynamic NGO I need some ugu seed if u have them. I live in minnesota and really intrested in growing ugu here. u can contact me @ fashion_jay@yahoo. com. I will also send you an email too. looking forward to speaking with you.

Thanks

• Love Asemota
    2 years ago

I am interested in growing Ugo leaves. Do you still have some seed to sell? loveogre2@aol.com. Thanks

• PRO
    True North Tropical
    2 years ago

Hello Everyone, Ugu seedlings/ Plants are now available on www.truenorthtropical.com. if your country is't on the shipping list, send a mail to explore custom shipping options.

• Josephine Tapgun
    last year

Hi! Abeg do you have anymore Ugu seeds left?

• PRO
    True North Tropical
    last year

Hello, no we are sold out for the season. The next stock would be for spring. You can follow https://www.instagram.com/truenorthtropical/ for updates on availability.

• True North Tropical
    11 months ago

Ugu seeds and other rear seeds and plants of African heritage are now available. Stock is limited and shipping to Canada and US. https://truenorthtropical.square.site/s/shop.

For other locations, please contact Us link of the website.

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery