SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stevenwills

I finally found a solution to what BM color matches Andersen white

S M
13 days ago
last modified: 13 days ago

I'm a regular human being. Being a regular human being means I know how the world works. Everyone says call up this or that place and just ask for Andersen white - they all have it in the system! That isn't how the world works. Most of us call up BM or SW and the min wage employee who answers the phone has no idea what Andersen even is.

Home Depot has color samples you can buy. But! You can also just use the BM Color Portfolio app to match it.

I have A-Series so I used this - https://www.homedepot.com/p/Andersen-A-Series-and-100-Series-Exterior-Color-Sample-in-White-9118765/205392345

The Color Portfolio App matched this to Cloud White. Which looked right on screen, so I got a sample. And bingo bango it matches.

When looking at whites online, they always appear much darker / have more gray or eggshell than the really do. So you learn to gauge where it will land by looking at the LRV.

If you're looking for Andersen white - use Home Depot's samples for the various lines such as 400 and you'll b on your way.

Comments (3)