SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_47290957

Help me choose a white BM paint color for my neutral bathroom please!

mel p
13 days ago

Hello,

I am having a really hard time choosing a white paint color for bathroom. I am reading online that the paint color should have the same undertone as my shower and floor tiles, but I can't tell what the undertone of those are. My shower tiles are Bedrosians Makoto tile in Shoji White. Is that a warm or cool undertone in the tile? I read online that if it's not the same undertone, it will make the tile look muddy and I think that's what happened after we installed the white borders of the niche and window. My husband said it looks fine and will go away once the white toilet is in too.

I have attached photos of the small bathroom with natural light and artificial light. Fixtures will be brushed gold and the vanity is a light oak with white top. Photos attached. I am looking for a Benjamin Moore white paint color if you have any suggestions for me to try. Thank you!

ALSO: Bonus Question: My husband and contractor said I don't need a vanity light, since the can lights are so bright and the bathroom is so small it will possibly look like too cluttery? But I think the vanity light completes the look....any input is appreciated.

Comments (10)